In other news: McDonalds merging with Weight Watchers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In other news: McDonalds merging with Weight Watchers

Is as beleivable as Poly merging with CFC.

And they expect us to beleive that!

If it ever happens, I mean for real, whicxh wont, but lets say it does, speculate onthe outcome.

How many members do we lose? Active OT posters? Or how many get banned on the first day by Thunderbltch and unbanned by rah?

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Actually, a merge between McDonald's and Weight watchers could prove a real cash cow. It's a pretty good idea
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

cow

Comment

Do you prefer a cash-pig?
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

cash-lettuce!

Comment

I think he implied the astringency between the following terms: looking like a cow, eating at McDonald's, and requiring the services of Weight Watchers.
            In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by Oncle Boris
              I think he implied the astringency between the following terms: looking like a cow, eating at McDonald's, and requiring the services of Weight Watchers.
              I wasn't sure it required that much explanation, but thanks. apparantly it did.

Comment

I think the civ community will benefit from a merge. Should make things more interesting.

Comment

Especially with you out of sight

Comment

Originally posted by Dis

I wasn't sure it required that much explanation, but thanks. apparantly it did.
                    No it didn't...

Comment

Oh, no. There he is, lying off in the grass on the side of the road like a snake; just waiting on the opportunity of some unsuspecting soul to venture past.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Spiffor sounded like he was being honest...

I know him. He suffers from slight mental retardation.

Comment

I mean....him. Over there. See over there? In the shadows falling over the grass? Drixnak.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Awww.
                            /me hugs Spiffor.

Comment

Careful, you'll land him in some beef with the police

Comment

Working...
                              X