Hangover Hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hangover Hell

What a day. First of all, had the worst (still have) hangover I can remember in a long time. Had a wild weekend, so today I had to come back from the capital, and took the train. I got pretty lucky, as I had to take a connecting train as well, adn the transfer to the other was fast, there was 2 minutes to get into the other train. Usually you have to wait for trains, it's not like they run on your schedule. But I got lucky, or so I thought...

So I ran into the train, bought a ticket, and the train was pretty full so I had to go upstairs. So I got upstairs, and there was this gate with cartoon figures on it. I thought great, this must be some kind of a.. place where parents can change diapers or something. Wrong. It was far worse, it was some kind of a... playground section of the train. Can you imagine what it's like to sit in the section where the playground is, with a hangover fo the century? The kids, they scream, play, cry, ****ing all the time something. Someone had to always go to the bathroom, well, that's fine, but when they got out, they'd always SCREAM. Why? I don't know. As hard as they could. It was enough to give me a heart attack.

So as my pulse was too high, sweat of pain and frustration entered my forehead, hands and back, I couldn't do a thing to help teh situation. It was the playground after all. It was my bad luck that I had to sit there. So it's kind of expected to be loud. Do you know kids throw stuff? They do, they throw it at strangers as well. Nice. Do you know they ask the most stupid questions in the world? "daddy, is this a train?" "No.. this is a plane!" ... times 100000.

Ok Ok, yeah, I wanted to smash those babies. Just imagine a bunch of kids who have to be on a train for 2 hours, OK, it won't be pretty, especially on Sunday when they're all tired from the weekend's worth of activities.

I got out, but just barely.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

I can't WAIT until you're a parent, of quadruplets.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Yeah. I was kind of feelign sorry for them as well. I mean I just had a hangover so I felt kind of sorry for myself, but these parents, they have to parent these kids for a long time. So.. I had no ways but just suck it up and try to survive. It was the playground after all, I came there, it's their domain.

But these kids, wow they can be irritating. One cries, they all start to cry. Someone is having fun, it always ends up in tears. It's like they have to shout at all times and when one does that, everyone kind of follows. Then the parents, who prolly are more used to this action, they just talk louder to each other so they can hear. And then there is thsi one guy, with a hangover from hell, trying to breathe .
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

I really would have liked to have seen it. Poor Pekka.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

yeah and you know because it's like a group of parents who obviously knew each other and were coming back from a trip, and bunch of little kids, you can't just .. be and act as if you have a hangover. So I tried to act normal, I think it went pretty well. But it feels so good to be back at home
          In da butt.

Comment

WTF Pekka!?
            USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
            The video may avatar is from

Comment

It's about time you went out and got hammered
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X