No announcement yet.

Is Dion the epitome of Quebec whiners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Dion the epitome of Quebec whiners?

The budget is "unfair" and "mean"? Jesus christ, grow a pair and grab a brain while you're at it.

Dion decries Conservative budget as ‘unfair, divisive'

Canadian Press

OTTAWA — Liberal Leader Stéphane Dion rallied his front line troops Thursday, delivering a strident anti-budget speech to the parliamentary caucus in anticipation of a spring election.

Mr. Dion's impassioned speech was punctuated by boisterous cheers and applause as he told the open-door meeting that Liberals want a “richer, fairer, greener” Canada.

He called the Conservative budget “unfair, divisive and dishonest,” citing several examples of what he said were promises broken by Prime Minister Stephen Harper.

Pointing to the multibillion-dollar surplus, Mr. Dion declared that “never has a government done so little with so much,” and he chastised the Mr. Harper government for its “smallness of ideology, the meanness of spirit, the inability to understand the enormity of Canada's future.”

He says his Liberals don't want a federal election but he claims the Tories are trying to force one.

The speech comes as successive polls suggest widely varying support for the front line parties, with Leger Marketing putting the Conservatives at 41 per cent support — enough to form a majority government — while a poll conducted by Decima about the same time had the Tories at 35 per cent.

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Oh don't worry we have worse. Not a bad as most Albertans but worse than him.
    What?

Comment

/me stomps his feet, "It's unfair!@!!!!@"
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; December 30, 2010, 08:03.
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Stop doing that!!! Moooooom! Asher won't stop!
          What?

Comment

DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ
              and Richelieu... put your old avatar back up! the 3D-matrix-computer dude!
              No Use this one instead
              Attached Files
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

No! Use Dion as avatar.
                DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

What?

Comment

nm
                    Last edited by LordShiva; March 30, 2007, 23:18.
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

I thought you guys were badmouthing Celine Dion. She's the property of my city now. When she loses her voice, she will be a cheap whore on the strip.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis

I thought you guys were badmouthing Celine Dion. She's the property of my city now. When she loses her voice, she will be a cheap whore on the strip.
                        Hope she's putting some $ aside then.
                        What?

Comment

I thought this was going to be about CELENE Dion.

Comment

Originally posted by Odin
                            I thought this was going to be about CELENE Dion.
                            Who?

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

Who?

Comment

Working...
                              X