I just shaved my.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just shaved my.....

....beard, huge moustaches, and had a haircut which left me with minuscule hair.

And realised that in the last two years, the moustache had hidden the fact that I look uncannily like the guy who played Voldemort in the movie. The face is very similar, and the extremely short-cropped hair make the resemblance striking.

I've never seen an Indian guy who looks good with facial hair. Except for Sanajay MALALAKAR.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I take it you haven't seen many Indian guys?

I know many people who look good with facial hair.

Comment

Name one!
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Time to grow a new one, I guess
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Well, I dont.

Spec.
            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

I think I'll keep this look for some time. Who doesn't like the Dark Lord, after all?

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                I've never seen an Indian guy who looks good with facial hair. Except for Sanajay MALALAKAR.

I think you just lost the entire Sikh community there.
                The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Sikh and ye shall find...
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
                    I think you just lost the entire Sikh community there.
                    What Sikh community?

Comment

A religious group from northwest India that is basicly hindus to the extreme. BTW, they can never cut their hair.
                      USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                      The video may avatar is from

Comment

Originally posted by Will9
                        basicly hindus to the extreme.
                        That is an extremely inaccurate description
                        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

A religious group from northwest India that is basicly hindus to the extreme. BTW, they can never cut their hair.
                          I know what Sikhs are...

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

That is an extremely inaccurate description
                            That was the simplalist way I could put it. Would "Took Hindu beleifs and morphed them to a point where they were almost as unharmful to all creatures as one can possibly be" have been better.
                            USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                            The video may avatar is from

Comment

That was the simplalist way I could put it. Would "Took Hindu beleifs and morphed them to a point where they were almost as unharmful to all creatures as one can possibly be" have been better.
                              That would be the Jains.

Sikhs eat copious amounts of meat
                              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
                              X