Weekend and why should I?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekend and why should I?

This weekend is going to be quite busy, but it also contains a full blown night out with buddies. First time for WEEKS, maybe even first time after new years eve I go with the full crew. It's gonna be awesome...

but it got me thinking. Why should I? I could just as well eat mushrooms and watch Russian movies, starting from The Stalker. No lights on for the whole weekend. Just me in my underwear, some shrooms, some food, no going outside, no sun, just plain freaking art house and weirdness. I can even have a them, Totalitarian Weekend! TW!!

So why? Why would I want to do TW? I've never done one before, so that's one reason. Why not? Try something new, it's bound to be interesting. Or I could arrange all the furniture into their exact opposite walls/corners and walk backwards, spread some hot honey on my body and colour my nipples.

Why should I do the things I choose to do? It's like I have a mind of my own.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Why not do both?!

Go out this weekend, stay in all frosted up next weekend.

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Definitely. I got tons of ideas man.. I got tons of ideas what I need to do. Like if I had no job, no studies, nothing? But I had enough money to have food and pay the rent, dude.. I'd be doing stuff. Different stuff. It's all these people, they always ask why would you do that.. you know? Why not? Why would I not do that? Why would I do what you do, which is what everyone else does, and it's not like I try to do something that no one else does, I just don't need a reason to experiment with my surroundings or myself. Try new combos.. combos are the best.. because they're endless. Just series of random acts, but carefully planned. Organized chaos.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Organized chaos

Comment

It's like this.. people always go and travel to the same destinations.. they want sunny beaches, nice hotels, stuff like that. It's really nice, I'm not saying it isn't. I could use one of those kind of vacations right now as well.

But there are other places to go as well. I mean how about Central Asia tour? Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Georgia, Azerbaijan etc... I mean why not? It's like one of them 'countries Stalin ****ed up' tours, plus you can still see like the least free press and stuff like that. Interesting, you could go and admire all the structures made out of stone. Take pictures, eat some wild stuff, drink booze that is actually poison, hang out with Dimitri and his friends. Maybe they hate you, maybe they like you, it's not like you understand each other.

Or what about danger travel? I've always wanted to do that, go to inactive war zones and/or areas with guerillas. Not Iraq, that's an active zone, but places like.. jungles of Colombia, sneak into North Korea and maybe even get out, you know, really good ****.
          In da butt.

Comment

Working...
          X