2007 Spam of the year awards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 Spam of the year awards

So who are our most prolific spammers? They deserve more recognition. The Hall of Fame just does not go far enough. We need seperate awards. And what about our rookie spammers? They aren't getting the recognition they deserve. This thread is dedicated to Will9 and B etor. Good job guys (and girls).

But I think the main award goes to you know who. No need to even introduce him. Congratulations.

But if you feel my choices are not appropiate, feel free to add your own.

P.S. this thread is all in good fun. Any moderator who closes this thread is Mr. unfun and has cooties.

Your choices. What a bonehead.

POLL!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

This is who you aspire to become.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Comment

I'm quite sure LordShemale wins this year too.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Troll award?

Hmmm, I'd say MOBIUS wins hands down.

Spec.
            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Spam award. I didn't see that last year was for trolling. There Mobius wins on walk over. Noones is nearly as bad as him at trolling.
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

ACS Alexander's Horse Troll Trophy...

He would be proud

Oh, and by the way... Please follow Dis's direction to keep this "fun"... Because if people use this thread to continue some of the traditional hostilities, they will be toast
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
                  Please follow Dis's direction to keep this "fun"... Because if people use this thread to continue some of the traditional hostilities, they will be toast
                  QFT

I'm not a spammer
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
                    ACS Alexander's Horse Troll Trophy...

He would be proud

Oh, and by the way... Please follow Dis's direction to keep this "fun"... Because if people use this thread to continue some of the traditional hostilities, they will be toast
                    Fun is the way we like it.

LS, you know it's true.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
                      LS, you know it's true.
                      Yes, I know it's true that I'm not a spammer
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

The last 3 months, you've posted a whooping 2916 posts. Divided on approximately 90 days, you've posted 32.4 ppd. Sure you're no spammer.

Comment

The last 3 months, you've posted a whooping 2916 posts. Divided on approximately 90 days, you've posted 32.4 ppd.

Sure you're no spammer.
                          Yes, I'm quite sure

Teh Community appreciates my worthwhile contributions , and rewarded my with 58 HOF votes

Comment

I, OTOH, have posted only a little over 400 posts in the same time, giving me a meager 4.5 ppd. I'm truly slacking!

Comment

Most of it was spam, though

Comment

Working...
                              X