Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guynemer

You don't really believe "her," do you?

How many oversexed 15-year-old girls post on obscure computer game fan site bulletin boards? I'm thinking zero, plus or minus zero.
    Umm... I do. I really don't get why it's so hard for you to accept that I'm really who I say I am!

Comment

Originally posted by b etor

Umm... I do. I really don't get why it's so hard for you to accept that I'm really who I say I am!

/me does his best Beavis and Butthead imitation..she doesnt get why its soo hard..heh heh heh hehh
      Attached Files
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

As this continues, I'm starting to get really concerned what my tax dollars are getting spent on.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer

You don't really believe "her," do you?

How many oversexed 15-year-old girls post on obscure computer game fan site bulletin boards? I'm thinking zero, plus or minus zero.
          It could be one.

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
            As this continues, I'm starting to get really concerned what my tax dollars are getting spent on.
            yeah FBI agents need to be doing more important things.

Comment

No, it's some local news "Channel 17 Works For You!" jagoff, trying to make the big time.

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

* Grandpa Troll does his best Beavis and Butthead imitation..she doesnt get why its soo hard..heh heh heh hehh
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by b etor
                  Well I'm not ashamed of it.
                  because itll be something to tell the children one day? because your sexual experiences are worth holding on to?
                  because sexual experience matters more than anything else in your life?
                  because why?

no one with half a brain or any experience looks at you in as anything but a place to deposit genetic material until you start showing you are more than that.
                  "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

perhaps she looks at men as only capable of depositing genetic material and nothing more than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                      perhaps she looks at men as only capable of depositing genetic material and nothing more than that.
                      then its a race to the bottom for people who will have one dimensional, unfulfilling lives.
                      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

yes I do hope for her sake she outgrows this phase. But for now, it's nothing to be alarmed at. Just be careful though, some people never outgrow that phase, and wonder why their lives are so screwed up at age 35 or 40.

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144

because itll be something to tell the children one day? because your sexual experiences are worth holding on to?
                          because sexual experience matters more than anything else in your life?
                          because why?

no one with half a brain or any experience looks at you in as anything but a place to deposit genetic material until you start showing you are more than that.
                          It doesn't matter more than anything else. So I sneak out once in a while and bang a hottie. My life does not revolve around it. I still do everything I've been doing. It's been over a month since the last time and it doesn't really bother me.

Originally posted by Dis
                          yes I do hope for her sake she outgrows this phase. But for now, it's nothing to be alarmed at. Just be careful though, some people never outgrow that phase, and wonder why their lives are so screwed up at age 35 or 40.
                          I'm already outgrowing it. I go through phases way too quickly. I've gone through sooo many phases/obsessions in my life. I know that's not a good thing, but I can't help it.

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
                            and yes, age does = experience when it comes to sex.
                            No. At 26, I am much less experienced than many 20 year-olds. And I'm not even speaking about our long-term virgins.
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Spiff, don't you see the schizophrenia going on in this thread? it's ****ing obvious.
                              In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by Oncle Boris
                                Spiff, don't you see the schizophrenia going on in this thread? it's ****ing obvious.
                                It's obvious in all threads about young/old sex
                                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                                X