More teacher sex- this time it's racist because the victims were black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More teacher sex- this time it's racist because the victims were black

I should use the term victim loosely. As this is female teach on male student sex, not the other way around. Where is that south park clip when you need it. Luckiest boy in the world award. . hint: this is a cue for LordShiva to post that clip.

this thread would not be complete without pictures.

edit: okay those asswipes won't let me use their picture.

I must ask, what the hell is going on? I'm guessin the news is only reporting it more. But it sure seems like more of this is going on. I think the media attention creates more copycat cases. Women get to thinking about this, and fantasizing about this. And then they start doing it. Would they fantasize about it if they hadn't heard about so many cases on the news?

And why do they think they would not get caught?

People are complaining because they say if it was a black male teacher with white girls, the teacher would not be out of prison. I really don't think race has much to do with this case. People play the race card way too much.
    Last edited by Dis; March 28, 2007, 21:54.

I saw her picture and he's not a lucky boy. ICK!
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

***** ain't got no face.
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

What is driving women to having sex with boys? Is it a growing fad or has it always been around?
        be free

Comment

I've seen worse

Comment

Originally posted by Sn00py
            What is driving women to having sex with boys? Is it a growing fad or has it always been around?
            It's a lifestyle choice.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

its women playing down to the idiocy of men
              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Poor kid

Comment

I feel sorry for those boys, I hope she wasnt on top because then they will have some pretty bad bruises and maybe broken bones
                  When it all comes to it, life is nothing more than saltfish - Salka Valka

Comment

nothing wrong with fat women

Comment

Fat women doing 11 year olds is pretty ****ing wrong in my oppinion
                      When it all comes to it, life is nothing more than saltfish - Salka Valka

Comment

And I imagine quite difficult too.
                        be free

Comment

Wow, judgding from that pic, the boy was definitely raped.
                          In da butt.
                          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

This isn't NICEsss[/southpark cops]
                            Quendelie axan!

Comment

Hey just curious, those orange outfits they make them wear, are they naked underneath? I can see the point of bright orange, that makes it easy for the police to spot if they try to run, but if they're naked underneath, that would mean they would have to run naked if they took it off, which is kind of equally as easy to spot.

And btw, Pekka, thats how all women look without makeup.
                              be free

Comment

Working...
                              X