Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bump this thread when you eat something really bad for you and it's good!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bump this thread when you eat something really bad for you and it's good!

It was 4pm and I hadn't eaten anything all day so I was starving. I go with my friend to Fuddruckers, a burger place which has a full butcher shop built in so you can order what ever you want (http://www.fuddruckers.com/), and I order their 1lb sirloin burger with double pepperjack cheese, bacon, guacamole, and jalapeños with a large order of wedge cut fries. At the salad bar I load up every type of veggie you can imagine on a burger then put on spicy mustard, mayo, ketchup, tobasco (both red and green verities) and top it off with cajun spice mix (what ever that is). For the fries I get nacho cheese with jalapeños. The plate is massive and it's totally covered up by this massive burger and fries.

It takes 45 minutes but I finish the whole thing along with two large glasses of ice tea and I don't think I've ever felt fuller in my entire life. It's a real gut buster but so damn good. I even won $10 from my friend who said he didn't think I could finish the whole thing.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

is this an adbot? I love how you had to included the url for the site.

only kidding. no way I could eat that much. 1/3 pound burgers are enough for me. Maybe 1/2 pound (without the fries).

Comment

Man I want one sooo bad. 1lb sirloin burger sounds like the most awesome foodstuff. Alas, in this country the only burgers that side you get are made with largeness, rather than quality, in mind.

As for really bad but good things I've had recently, the only thing that comes to mind is my homemade chocolates, one set made with the glorious Amedei '9' and another load with Valrhona's Guanaja. Scarily high in fat, but on another world taste-wise.
      Smile
      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Steak fajita burrito with sour cream, cheese, and verde salsa from Chipotle.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

damn you all, you are making me hungry.

I'm going to have a chocalate fudge bar.

Comment

You just can't beat a stick of butter wrapped in bacon for "It's so bad, it's good."
            The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

I want one
              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

I had a couple of dumpster dived doughnuts the other day. We found a whole garbage bag full of unglazed doughnuts. They where pretty gross. Aside from being doughnuts, they didn't have any of the icing or sugar and stuff that makes it a treat. Actually - there was some (mostly empty) packets of icing on the bottom that had squirted out and I dipped my second one in that.

It was the first time I'd had a doughnut in probably atleast 4 years, and I could of done without it. But it was the only result we had gotten from our first foray into dumpster diving, so it was more a celebratory snack than anything else, and it was good for that reason.
                Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Ludd, you're a bum? How sad. Such a promising young man...
                  Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Re: Bump this thread when you eat something really bad for you and it's good!

Originally posted by Oerdin
                    It was 4pm and I hadn't eaten anything all day so I was starving. I go with my friend to Fuddruckers, a burger place which has a full butcher shop built in so you can order what ever you want (http://www.fuddruckers.com/), and I order their 1lb sirloin burger with double pepperjack cheese, bacon, guacamole, and jalapeños with a large order of wedge cut fries. At the salad bar I load up every type of veggie you can imagine on a burger then put on spicy mustard, mayo, ketchup, tobasco (both red and green verities) and top it off with cajun spice mix (what ever that is). For the fries I get nacho cheese with jalapeños. The plate is massive and it's totally covered up by this massive burger and fries.

It takes 45 minutes but I finish the whole thing along with two large glasses of ice tea and I don't think I've ever felt fuller in my entire life. It's a real gut buster but so damn good. I even won $10 from my friend who said he didn't think I could finish the whole thing.
                    *drool*
                    Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

glass of wine
                      4/5 chocolate bar (85%)

earlier:
                      meal at restaurant (fried rice + firied veggies)
                      small Sake

Jon Miller
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

It's been 6.5 hours and I'm still stuffed.

Comment

fuddruckers
                          In da butt.
                          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

it only sounds dirty, I think we might have one in my town. I'm too lazy to click the link.

Comment

There web site says they don't have any locations in Nevada.

Comment

Working...
                              X