No announcement yet.

I just got my downstream and upstream speeds doubled at the same price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I get the 6 MB download, so it's $40/month. And that's just for internet access. However, I also get the cable TV from them, so it's $40 instead of $10 more (and the $50/month for 8 MB dl is $60 without a TV package).
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

$40/mo here for 8 mb down/800 kb up.

It's about time they increased my speed.
      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
        Well, I get the 6 MB download, so it's $40/month.
        ITYM 6 Mb download.
        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

4 Mb down, 256Kb up + monthly limit of 10GB for 40€/month...
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

4 Mb down, 256Kb up + monthly limit of 10GB for 40€/month...
            lol Europe sucks.

Comment

Wow you guys have some expensive and horrible deals.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                Wow you guys have some expensive and horrible deals.
                Yeah...I am starting to think that too

Asmodean
                Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Don't forget to pay your broadband tax to state media providers, Asmodean.

Comment

Originally posted by Drixnak

lol Europe sucks.
                    not as much as he US though
                    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Re: I just got my downstream and upstream speeds doubled at the same price

Originally posted by Asmodean
                      So now I have 8 megabit downstream and 512 kilobit upstream. Pretty neat I think. The price?? $84 a month.

I'm paying ~ $63 a month for 8Mb up and down
                      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

What's your provider, ADG?
                        Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

France is the best for DSL - €16 a month for 1mbit up and 24 down.
                          In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Norway is known for being extremely expensive on broadband and we have approximately the same prices as you Asmo. So tough luck to both of us.
                            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Asmodean
                              What's your provider, ADG?
                              Arrownet, not available everywhere though (wasn't available here until 3 months ago)
                              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Ah yeah - I know them.

They are only available if your housing association makes a special deal with them.

To bad mine hasn't

Asmodean

Comment

Working...
                                X