Anybody with an LG plasma tv?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody with an LG plasma tv?

I just bought an LG 42PC1RR today, but I have no idea how to make it stand, hoping someone here knows how to solve it

The problem is that front part of the stand is 180 degrees in the wrong direction as what it's supposed to be. Here's an awesome illustration of the problem:

The red arrow shows what needs to be done, but I can't turn it that way

Anybody know what the problem might be?
    This space is empty... or is it?

Go to their website.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I am afraid your illustration is of no use whatsoever. I thought it was a Picasso for a moment
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

From the illustration... it looks like you have a Death Star shooting your display.

Is this the stand your panel has?

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson
          From the illustration... it looks like you have a Death Star shooting your display.
          Have you pm'd Ben Kenobi? He's your only hope.
          "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Plasma T.V.?!? I refused to be any part of advancing a technology which will be the basis for the Romulans' main weapon on their warbirds.

Comment

Is this the stand your panel has?
              http://at.lge.com/multiimagedisplay....selectedPage=5
              Yes, that's the one

Comment

Have you considered walking to the other side of the monitor ? You claim that it's 180 degrees wrong, so I assume that you are looking on the back of it.
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I'm having trouble reconciling that image with your depiction. How can the monitor be attached to the end you claim it is? There's like... nothing there.

Does the stand have a lever type height adjustment, where it comes forward (right on your schematics) as it lowers?

Comment

I just read on some other forum where other people has mentioned having had trouble with the same, but they say if you press hard enough it'll work... just feels like if we press any harder it'll break... but I guess I'll have to try it again tonight

How can the monitor be attached to the end you claim it is? There's like... nothing there.
                    Well... the stand is attached to the bottom part of the backside of the tv

Does the stand have a lever type height adjustment, where it comes forward (right on your schematics) as it lowers?
                    Nope

Comment

Re: Anybody with an LG plasma tv?

Originally posted by Adagio
                      Picasso
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Oh, and I got it working, you just have to push being the point where it sounds like it's going to break

Comment

Working...
                        X