Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommend Me Tires

for a '91 Park Avenue w/100K P205 70 R15

I'm looking for all season tires, gotta be decent on ice/snow - we do have hills here in Kansas. Price range $200-300

I was thinking about some Yokohamas Avid TRZ, damn retailers around here want $82-92 per tire while I see the same tire on the internet for ~$60. But if you know of some decent tires that can handle moderate snow and ice, let me know. I have Bridgestone Blizzaks on the car now for winter and its time to replace the regular tires. But I'm tired of swapping tires for seasonal driving. The Blizzaks are great tires and I dont expect to find an all season tire coming close in performance, but I've been paying $80 a year just to change the tires. Thats enough to buy a set of 4 right there

Well, we got a deal on the Blizzaks, the dealer changed the tires for us for free the first 3 years.

Just get the cheap ones on sale. A buick isn't exactly a performance car.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

it aint in a demolition derby either

Comment

OR

Pirelli. Good name brand.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

not from Les Scwhab, SEARS

yes on COSTCO- Michellens for a good price
          anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Re: Recommend Me Tires

Originally posted by Berzerker
            How titchy Although god knows how much mine are going to cost if I have to replace them
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Re: Recommend Me Tires

Originally posted by Berzerker

Anything cheap will go with the car. You dont need anything good...No use buy tires that are worth more than the car.

Spec.
              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

This is an announcement by ACS Emergency Broadcasting.

Disregard any vehicular comments made by Provost Harrison.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I just got some Michelin Pilot Exalto A/S...they are awesomely good.

Dunno if they fit your boat though.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

**** knows what 'tires' are...

If it's tyres you want, I wouldn't have a clue - I bought my latest car with some fat Yokohamas on it...
                    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

How much snow do you get and how cold does it get?
                      What?

Comment

I shouldn't even have posted that. Actually all seasons are ****ty in winter and ****ty in summer. If Kansas has only one long autumn you'll be fine with 4 seasons.
                        What?

Comment

Not all seasons are ****ty in summer...eg, Pilot Exalto A/S
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Let me guess: yours?
                            What?

Comment

WHAT A GOOD GUESS!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X