Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hound is after the fox. Who do you want to win?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hound is after the fox. Who do you want to win?

Just pick one.
    Fox
    75.00%
    Hound
    10.71%
    As long as the monky gets a banana, all is well
    14.29%
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

fox cuz foxes are tricksy

Comment

you spelled monkEy wrong...

and give him the banana
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I know I did. It was too late. Flying fingers sank me.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

@ flying fingers... you are supposed to be SLOWWhand...

sorry i had to say that

and the monkey must get the banana because he strives for it. he swings from tree to tree... longing for bananahood. The fox and the hound tho... Predator vs Prey? i've been the fox before, running for my life from a superior being... ive been the predator as well, trying to pwn yet ANOTHER victim... NOW tho.... ill stick with my bananas...
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I want the hound and the fox to join forces and turn on the English twit in the ridiculous hunting outfit.

I know that's not an option, but it should have been.
            "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Fox and Hound. Great pub.
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

fox
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Hasn't Disney taught us that they can be friends?
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin
                    Fox and Hound. Great pub.

I haven't seen The Fox and the Hound 2 yet.

Comment

Ok then.

Comment

This seems to be one of the few issues most of Poly agrees on. Now I'm feeling a bit sorry for the Hound and would like to change my vote to the underdog...

Comment

Let me ask you this. What good is a hunting dog that doesn't catch?
                          Wait. I see. That's different. That's a catching dog; as opposed to a hunting dog.

Comment

Fox, because the hound is probably a slave to a human and if it wins, a human wins by proxy.
                            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

What's the point spread?

I'll take the fox, +10.5
                              "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
                              "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

Working...
                              X