• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Asher
    Why are you looking at this thread?

There's so many bi-curious guys here.
    I just like to size up the competition.

soon, I will have abs like that.

Comment

• hmm, I put in hottie for a search term, and this came up. I was actually looking for pictures for the babe thread.

Comment

• His face is kinda weird, but otherwise looks good. I think he's sucking it in though.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Wow. Could Asher's taste in men get more clean cut American college jock if it tried? Worryingly, I agree with Drake. Chest hair is manly. Stubble is manly. I like my men dark and broody.

Now if anyone needs me, I'm going to be spending a long time along with my Dieux de Stade 2006 calender.
          Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
          -Richard Dawkins

Comment

• Originally posted by Starchild
            Wow. Could Asher's taste in men get more clean cut American college jock if it tried? Worryingly, I agree with Drake. Chest hair is manly. Stubble is manly. I like my men dark and broody.
            Somebody has Daddy issues.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Now if anyone needs me, I'm going to be spending a long time along with my Dieux de Stade 2006 calender.
              Vive la France, indeed.

Do you know Jean Franko, Starchild ? Dark, hairy and Latin.

V. tasty. Positively edible gluteus maximus.
              Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Somebody has Daddy issues.
                Oh shnookums, I've got father issues to spare. My family has practically made an art form of them.

Doesn't mean it affects my taste in mine
                Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Oh shnookums, I've got father issues to spare. My family has practically made an art form of them.

Doesn't mean it affects my taste in mine
                  It does, psychologically.

Comment

It does, psychologically.
                    Hush you. You'll scare away the rich men with weak hearts who want to shower me with gifts.
                    -Richard Dawkins

Comment

• I've gotten pretty varied in my tastes. Since I've worked at gyms since '99, I have preference for the athletic types (from slim and fit through bulky and muscular), but as I've grown older I haven't limited myself to that small range. A little extra around the midsection never hurt anyone and hair is natural ... as long as I don't need a weed-whacker to find the guy's damn chest.
                      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

• I've gotten pretty varied in my tastes.

Prove it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiffor
                          I can't be arsed to see the whole thread. Is there anybody here, except Oncle Boris, who can be arsed to put pictures?
                          Another one with no taste.
                          In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

• Photo****it is down for maintenance
                            The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

• meh...

i am a gay man's dream... esp at my age with my looks. i will have more pics of me soon. piece
                              Order of the Fly
                              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by DRoseDARs
                                Photo****it is down for maintenance
                                picasaweb.google.com

Comment

Working...
                                X