Official Hunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Asher
    Can't the latently homosexual communist frogs kindly leave the thread?
    Heresson has posted here?
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• these men have bad taste in underwear

Comment

• Indeed, they should strip them off and burn 'em.
        The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

• what, is it suddenly alright to show nipple?

I demand the same for the babe thread
          Originally posted by Asher

Comment

• Why are you looking at this thread?

There's so many bi-curious guys here.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Comment

• Not sure why the last four aren't working right now...maybe they'll fix it later. It works if you click 'em.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Asher, #201 is definitely not kosher. Please delete it before a mod does. The others are skirting dangerously close regarding Ming's rule about pubes. How about just not posting pictures of guys in skimpy bathing suits at all, m'kay? Bathing trunks are fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by DRoseDARs
                        Asher, #201 is definitely not kosher.
                        Hmm. Which rule does it violate? Why does it matter what covers the area? Eg, from Ming's babe rules:
                        I have no problem with women covering their breasts with there arms or hands (something not allowed before) as long as the nipples are covered, it's all the same thing.

I don't think the others are "dangerously close" either...I see 50 year old men wearing skimpier bathing suits during public swims?

Comment

• The long-standing one about barely covering naughty bits, you goober.

Comment

• Originally posted by DRoseDARs
                            The long-standing one about barely covering naughty bits, you goober.
                            This one?

I have no problem with women covering their breasts with there arms or hands (something not allowed before) as long as the nipples are covered, it's all the same thing.

Comment

Huh, guess I missed that.

Comment

• Stop trying to hard to be a buzzkill and post some pictures. You can post old men in track suits, since apparently that's your thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X