No announcement yet.

Official Hunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher

Asher has the best taste in men.

Comment

• That's a fact.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• I can't be arsed to see the whole thread. Is there anybody here, except Oncle Boris, who can be arsed to put pictures?
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• I started to, but I've been too busy and all my WMDs are being stored in Iran. I won't be able to retrieve them until later this week at the earliest.
                              The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

• Can't the latently homosexual communist frogs kindly leave the thread?
                                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Working...
                                X