No announcement yet.

Official Hunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you quite sure you're into geeks who don't shave and have a strange look in their eyes... that's what we serve here mostly after all .
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• It does not matter what i'm 'into'. I demand to see pictures.

Comment

• I'm sure Asher will be willing to post some, despite his saying otherwise .

Comment

• Asher used to literally plaster this place with face pics in competition with Red Jon...
          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• I don't think even Asher could compare to Red Jon as far as quantity went, though.

Comment

• He would probably claim quality instead, knowing him...
              Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Well, Red Jon is a bit scary .

Comment

• MOBIUS v Asher

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

• What the hell is going on here? Why is Dis posting pictures of muscle boys? I demand explanations! I turn my back one minute and what do I get when I return? An homoerotic party, with agent b etor cheering on. I don't even want to know what Asher is doing to MOBIUS right now. This abomination has to stop!
                    Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by nostromo
                        What the hell is going on here? Why is Dis posting pictures of muscle boys? I demand explanations! I turn my back one minute and what do I get when I return? An homoerotic party, with agent b etor cheering on. I don't even want to know what Asher is doing to MOBIUS right now. This abomination has to stop!
                        You've no idea what powers I have...
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Spec
                          Go in the members section, you'll see plenty of pics of peeps here.

I hear Asher thinks Verto is cute....or was it Fez?

Spec.
                          members section I don't want to see pictures of people's members.

Comment

• Originally posted by nostromo
                            What the hell is going on here? Why is Dis posting pictures of muscle boys? I demand explanations! I turn my back one minute and what do I get when I return? An homoerotic party, with agent b etor cheering on. I don't even want to know what Asher is doing to MOBIUS right now. This abomination has to stop!

but I have posted more pics in the babe thread. That makes it okay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dis

but I have posted more pics in the babe thread. That makes it okay.
                              Yes, it only makes you bi-curious

I need a foot massage

Comment

• I hear Asher thinks Verto is cute....or was it Fez?
                                He's pretty cute for a mormon.

Not nearly as cute as Hobbes, mind you...
                                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                                X