• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by self biased
    blondes are overrated.
    QFT

Originally posted by Oerdin
    She's cute but looks like a slightly above average Asian chick with a boob job.
    Not all women with big boobs had boob jobs.

Comment

• Asian women yes.

Spec.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

?
        “...This means GCA won 7 battles against our units, had Horsemen retreat from 2 battles against NMs, and lost 0 battles.†--Jon Shafer 1st ISDG

Comment

• Originally posted by Spec
          Asian women yes.

Spec.
          No.

Comment

• Find me one Asian women with big natural boobs please.

Spec.
            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

• How big would you like them?

Comment

• erm... theres not many babes on this page... piece
                Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• I would chain her to my bed
                  I need a foot massage

Comment

• Natural big boobed asian. I don't really like the face particularly though.
                    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

• She should have 10 daughters, to spread big boob genes among the east asian population
                      I need a foot massage

Comment

• To show that I am not breast obsessed and don't have a thing against asians, here is a woman I dated for a while, and was my date for when I got my class ring.

"Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                        "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                        "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

• Originally posted by Barnabas
                          She should have 10 daughters, to spread big boob genes among the east asian population
                          That's what my mom was doing! My dad convinced her to get her tubes tied when she was 32 though because she already produced 5 daughters. The big boobage is occuring in 2/5.

Comment

• Natural big boobed asian. I don't really like the face particularly though.
                            I normally like big boobs, but those aren't big boobs: they're beyond big boobs, they're freakishly huge boobs. Zero sex appeal, IMO.
                            Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

• I dated a Korean chick who had big boobs but she was slightly over weight and that's where the boobs no doubt came from. I have seen some Asian chicks with big tits but not skinny ones.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Apocalypse
                                To show that I am not breast obsessed and don't have a thing against asians, here is a woman I dated for a while, and was my date for when I got my class ring.

Two words (If I were not a married man) (and was more marketable at a much younger age)

HURT ME!

She is, in pure Trollenese langauge, S-M-O-K-I-N

Edited to be back on Topic..

Last edited by Grandpa Troll; April 4, 2007, 20:42.
                                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
                                X