X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muslims say God bless America

God bless America

bleh

You know that guy is a Shi'a Arab from Iraq, right?
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
      You know that guy is a Shi'a Arab from Iraq, right?
      yep, I know who he is...

I do think his speech, is; reasonable, sincere, valid and can give hope to Iraqi (and can give a more balanced point of view, in Arab news)

I also think after all the bad news we see about Iraq(pretty sure the news is even worst in my dominated pacific-leftist province of Quebec). I think it's important to point the fact that many Iraqi are hoping for peace and freedom, and are even "agreeing" with the invasion of Iraq by U.S.A. and U.K.
      bleh

Comment

Traitors
        Unbelievable!

Comment

Unfortunately he's just one small voice that will be drowned out very easily in the Islamic world. However refreshing it is to hear it, I don't think he can even be considered part of a minority, but rather as a fringe extremist in comparison to the majority of the Arab world.

Comment

Notice how the others are silent and busy writing down fatwas to have this guy killed.

The Saudi in the down left is doing this using his legs while trying to maintain his game face. Oh yeah.
            Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

I've never seen a panel of four guests and only have one speak for so long without scoffing and interruption.

Comment

Working...
              X