No announcement yet.

Former Arizona governor admits seeing UFO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The lights above Phoenix filmed that night were definitely not from a single static shaped object. I haven't seen any footage or pictures of the triangle shaped object supposedly seen earlier that night, so who knows.

That the lights are always held as evidence of the object by many of the eyewitness accounts, and the "researchers" featured, that make their way onto the documentaries really doesn't fill me with confidence in their ability to see...

Comment

Indeed, most of the reporting on the incident does not distinguish between the lights and the flying triangle. However, the local reporting does, including the Prescott Daily Courier article.
      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

I was living in Phoenix at the time. People were NOT at the "brink of hysteria."
        "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
        "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
        "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Was it big news locally? I don't recall it being national news very much.
          I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Big Slow Movers

We need them to provde AWACs like coverage of the border. We scan for drug smugglers.
            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
            X