• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AAHZ

thanks

and Kidicious = Kid Vicious
    Busy lurking, big snezze ?
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Spec

How about...

Blackgap?

Spec.
      considering your dirty mind I'm not that sure
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

BlackCaholic...

put down that bottle BC...
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

BlackCaholic...

put down that bottle BC...
          Can't do that - it's nessecary when dealing with types like you - otherwise I have problems stooping to your level

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
            Can't do that - it's nessecary when dealing with types like you - otherwise I have problems stooping to your level
            oh high and mighty Drunk Kitty...

thank you EVER so much for stooping down SO low to my level to grace me with this wonderful banter. i shall never forget this moment when the Drunk Kitty blessed me, and us all, with his high and mightyness. i am but a humble man before your eminence... Drunk Kitty...
            Order of the Fly

Comment

oh high and mighty Drunk Kitty...

thank you EVER so much for stooping down SO low to my level to grace me with this wonderful banter. i shall never forget this moment when the Drunk Kitty blessed me, and us all, with his high and mightyness. i am but a humble man before your eminence... Drunk Kitty...

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Leave each other alone. Pick on Shiva instead.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                  Leave each other alone. Pick on Shiva instead.
                  Problem is that lardShowe has a humoristic sense and probably are ROFL'ing seriously over this thread. Ole sneezy doesn't have such - he probably takes it serious and making it that much more fun

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Problem is that lardShowe has a humoristic sense and probably are ROFL'ing seriously over this thread.
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Ole sneezy?
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

Nah, come on, you must have chuckled a bit

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Ole sneezy?
                          he means me... he compares my name to some type of sneeze.
                          Order of the Fly

Comment

Ole sneezy?
                            AAACHUZZZZ

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Nah, come on, you must have chuckled a bit
                              Maybe a little. But only at my own jokes
                              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Selfish bastard

Spec.
                                -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X