Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So. . .um. . .Anyone break any federal laws recently?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So. . .um. . .Anyone break any federal laws recently?

Because this would be a great place to brag about them.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Yes. Just what b etor has been waiting for.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I once posted 3 threads a day...

Comment

A few months ago I had my luggage on a flight I wasn't on. I'm sure there's some federal transportation security regulation that violated.

An airline I will refuse to name apparently will not offload stand-by passengers' luggage if the passengers can't fly. (Yay, overnight stay in Dulles with no toothpaste or change of clothes!) All I had was my laptop
        "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
        -Joan Robinson

Comment

Good stuff. Good stuff.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I tore the tags off my new sofa.
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
              1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

I violated copyright law.

Comment

Re: So. . .um. . .Anyone break any federal laws recently?

Just trespassing and the cops weren't bothered too much. I'm getting old.
                    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Nope.

Spec.
                      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Spec, about those drugs you owe me....

Comment

Spec, if God loved a liar, he'd squeeze your head off.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I killed Jimmy Hoffa.
                            Last edited by Dauphin; March 24, 2007, 22:19.
                            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
                              Good stuff. Good stuff.
                              ...and you all think that I'M the one you should be worried about???

Comment

Working...
                              X