Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which demographic has more expendable income?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which demographic has more expendable income?

Interesting tangent from a previous discussion...
    Age 20-30
    5.26%
    Age 50+
    84.21%
    Bananafofana fe fi fo fana, banana!
    10.53%
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

When I was single and 20-30, I had it quite good (emphasis on single). Good job that paid good for my age plus two roommates that cut my bills to 1/3 (plus free internet as one of them was an ISP Admin and needed highspeed at home for work).

However, money is best made in real estate, and with nearly 30 years of real estate money, I will have much more money when I'm 50 than when I was 25ish.

Problem with that is I will have 2 teenage daughters to pay for. My money will be disposable, but where it goes will pretty much be determined already.
    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

how many people are over the age of 50 vs 20-30?
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

50+ generally do, but it's the willingness to consume that puts the 20-30 bracket in the drivers seat.
        "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
        "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
        "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

are you guys talking individuals within a demographic or the demographic itself?
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
          X