No announcement yet.

Bad day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not ALL bad. This isn't too bad either. I did say, that I have a problem of not letting it go. I'd like to learn to let it go more easily. That is, when I feel like I've been done wrong, I have very difficult time at letting it go. If I know I did wrong, it's easier to let go, because then you can think positive, you can think that now I have to learn from my mistake. But when I'm done wrong, I just let it dominate my thoughts too much. I want to smash them wrong doers.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Or you can play house music really loud
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I could. I should... I guess it's the fact that I haven't had the time to work out lately. I like my routines and the two jobs plus preparations for my thesis work plus writing an article is messing up my routine. I don't feel good. I need to go to the gym at least twice a week, I prefer 3 times a week. I don't feel good, I feel slobby, it's been 2 and a half weeks since I had to go and do a crappy work out.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

You should get on that.

I start feeling crappy if I haven't worked out in more than 3 days.
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Well go for almost 20 days.. and no sign for free time. This coming weekend? No time. Work and studies. It's all work and studies. Plus I'm the type of person who starts gaining weight fast if I don't work out. It's because I eat a lot mostly. So it's really crappy, plus I have this uberexpensive membership as well, like all these different kind of treatments, saunas, all kinds of nice things I can get done with it as an added bonus, and now I can't. I haven't been in a sauna for over a month, that's a crime.

The last time I consumed any alcohol? I can't even remember. 6 weeks? 7?
            In da butt.

Comment

Or what about parties? Last party I've been into was the news years eve party. Last time I hooked up with someone and had sex? That goes to the year 2006.

BUt oh well, few more months, then summer starts, and I have more time in my hands than during the last 3 or 4 summers..
              In da butt.

Comment

No parties? No hookups? No booze? No gym?

I hope you're getting paid ridiculously well, or getting great experience, or something...

Comment

I'm not getting paid nearly enough, but it's what I have to do at the moment. This opens me the gateway to a better thesis work, plus continuation studies, so I might go for the PhD track very soon, provided I don't get a dream job right after the Masters..
                  In da butt.

Comment

This should be my China ticket so.. I need to hold on to it very tightly. The real value is in the future. Plus, things will be easier for me when the summer comes.
                    In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                    X