X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have to get a colonoscopy tomorrow

I'm way too young for this.

And man, today has sucked.

but, its best to figure out why one is ****ting blood (or did, 5 days in a row last week). I ruled out passing out at the gay bar, and I don't have a hole in my memory, so no alien probes...

Put tomorrow behind you, as it were.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

have fun =\

Comment

Just imagine it's Asher performing the operation.
        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Considering Asher's a size queen, that's probably even more the last mental picture aatw needs right now...
          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Not enough sedatives for that

I love running to the bathroom every 10 minutes.

Comment

Re: I have to get a colonoscopy tomorrow

You going to Antwerp?
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Remember: the fun part isn't the camera up your ass. The fun part is the hose attached to the camera, which is used to inflate your colon so they can see what's going on.

And if they don't position you in front of the monitor, so you can watch, demand your money back.

Yeah, they're a blast.
                "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Thet realy arent that bad considering that your nurse will be pushing narcotics through out the whole procedure if ya need them. versed so you wont remember after the fact and fentynal the one that helps ya sleep. depending on how much alochol you consume in a day, the normal amount of the drugs work very well and you usualy sleep right through it
                  When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                  "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                  Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

I think that it messed up my grandmother's insides, and she had to have an operation.

I hope that everything goes smoothly for you.

Jon Miller
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                      Thet realy arent that bad considering that your nurse will be pushing narcotics through out the whole procedure if ya need them.
                      Texans are offered drugs during colonoscopies? What wimps. I was given a disposable enema, a hanger for my pants, and a choice of whether or not I wanted a view of my innards on the 32" Sony Trinitron. That's how a man takes a camera up the ass.

But I guess Texans are more dainty and delicate.
                      "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Make sure he buys you dinner before.
                        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Killing it is the new killing it
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

My team lead's father is getting 1/3 of his colon removed today (cancer).

So stop whining...
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Re: I have to get a colonoscopy tomorrow

Originally posted by asleepathewheel

I'm way too young for this.

And man, today has sucked.

but, its best to figure out why one is ****ting blood (or did, 5 days in a row last week). I ruled out passing out at the gay bar, and I don't have a hole in my memory, so no alien probes...
                              I've had several (about every two years), to be honest, it's not a big deal.
                              Also remember, that hospitals have great drugs. The rush - while short - is brilliant!

You'll feel drowsy afterwards, so don't drive home, make sure you have someone to come and pick you up.

Good luck.
                              Last edited by alva; March 22, 2007, 09:17.
                              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                              X