Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

war, what is it good for?

Halliburton shares?
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by b etor

I remember only going online weekly to check my email 4 or 5 years go.
      spam
      4-5 years ago I was still posting here regularly.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat

Just copy from the "embed" just to the right of the clip (from one of the more elderly folks here )

Silly LotM.

Comment

Like this?

"A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Yes, only you need to post something funny.
            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Julia Louis Dreyfus is one of those people that needed to mature to get cute. I remember her from her days on SNL - blech. Even in the earlier seasons of Seinfeld. She definitely got better looking as the show went on.
              "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
              "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
              "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

The contest:

Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Never saw that one. Seinfeld goes to Oz:

Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Checkout Julia Luise Dreyfuss on an episode of Family Ties. She was real young back then. But she was pretty cute.

Her name was Raindrop. I guess she was a hippy type person. I still remember Alex Keaton's reaction to her name. I miss that show.

Comment

Originally posted by nostromo
                      Never saw that one. Seinfeld goes to Oz:

looks like it might have been something from SNL. Or maybe it was something HBO produced. Never saw it.

Comment

Working...
                      X