Stealers of space

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlackCat

I remember once in Rome where I was less than half a metre from this hot chick - luckily I have good reflexes.

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion

Well, she had a pekka'sk attitude
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion

he was bragging on his dick
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I'm now beginning to understand why the Finns see Swedes as being open and outgoing...
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Smash attack the face attackers. Situation is violent. Dangerous. I need to smash.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I never have that problem. I think people are afraid enough of me that doesn't happen.

Comment

Working...
              X