So.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So.....

What's new pussycats? Been a while since I've been around so bring me up to speed on the poly dirt.
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

We have a 35 year old FBI agent in our midst by the name of B etor. Watch out for her/him. Though you are a woman, unlikely to be hitting on a 15 year old girl.

Other than that, things seem to be the same. LordShiva continues to entertain us with his sp...posts. Pekka with his rants.

Comment

I'm marching on way to deity
      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

everyone should be

oh yeah, posts in off topic count towards your post count now. Not that it's that important. I can say that since I've long since been a deity.

Comment

That's because you're a spambot.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

btw suggestive avatars are banned now...
            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Also, Faded Glory is.....alive?
              Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

posts in off topic count towards your post count now
                I'm pushing to get this instated retroactively... I've got 4 years of BS that should be creditted to my account!

Faded Glory is alive?

suggestive avatars are banned now
                Mine's a phalic symbol... look at his leg!
                Monkey!!!

Comment

avatars aren't displaying for me lately.

And suggestive in what way? For all you guys know, the woman in my avatar is dead. Am I suggesting death of women is a good idea? Or she could be giving birth. Giving birth is what sustains the human race. This is a good thing.

Comment

me neither... I find that offensive, and highly suggestive
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

This is a good thing.
                      Depends on whose birth we're talking about
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher

Depends on whose birth we're talking about
                        good point

Comment

I think I read something by that b etor regarding condoms. I thought it was a kid posting. OHOOOhhhhh yes I know about the avatar's. Poped in one night briefly and saw one of a girls bum in shorts that was rather suggestive and I think the other was of breast and the two were battling it out for the hottest avatar. The butt was the hottest

Faded? Wait is he or isn't he? That was the question when I was last here. I thought it was established that he was in fact alive.

I'm quite sure Pekka will never give up ranting Somethings will never change

I can't even remember how many post counts I had before they took them away.
                          Last edited by Tiamat; March 20, 2007, 22:02.
                          Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                          Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                          Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                          You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Stop teasing us, Jezebel.
                            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Tiamat
                              I think I read something by that b etor regarding condoms. I thought it was a kid posting. OHOOOhhhhh yes I know about the avatar's. Poped in one night briefly and say one of a girls bum in shorts that was rather suggestive and I think the other was of breast and the two were battling it out for the hottest avatar. The butt was the hottest

Faded? Wait is he or isn't he? That was the question when I was last here. I thought it was established that he was in fact alive.

I'm quite sure Pekka will never give up ranting Somethings will never change

I can't even remember how many post counts I had before they took them away.
                              Yeah she's supposedly 15 years old.

Comment

Working...
                              X