This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• condom questions

Most of you are pretty old... do you have a preferred condom choice?

also, "Keep unused condoms in their packs in a cool, dry place (not in a wallet)." what's wrong with it being in a wallet?

b etor does not want to get pregnant and is trying to take precautions.

Rythym method?

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

so not reliable.

Comment

This thread...

IT'S A TRAP!!!
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

PIITB
          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

I thought most of the kids these days were doing Oral/Anal to keep the preggers germs away.

Jon Miller
            (seriously, can't offer you any advice as I am a virgin, I think I have a condom somewhere, but wouldn't really trust it as I have had it for years)
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Condoms in a wallet get a bit too warm and have a risk of breaking, I'm told.

From everything I hear, Lifestyles are supposed to be better than Trojans, but I find sex with Trojans to be a bit more pleasureable. But I was a tad bit drunk when I tried the Lifestyle ones.
              Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Re: condom questions

Originally posted by b etor
                Most of you are pretty old... do you have a preferred condom choice?

also, "Keep unused condoms in their packs in a cool, dry place (not in a wallet)." what's wrong with it being in a wallet?
                Cause it can get friction from opening/closing of the wallet, from subtle movements in walking, etc. Thiscan lead to tiny holes in the condom.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Oh yeah? Wouldn't you risk that by keeping them in a front pocket as well?

Comment

Most of you are pretty oldp
                    qft

Comment

Originally posted by Ninot
                      Yes, but less so as you don't sit on your front pocket as much.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Ninot
                        And when you have them in your wallet, you are sitting on them all day long.

that's why you keep them in your glovebox. Though the heat may affect them. Car interiors can get close to 160F where I live.

I don't actually own any condoms. I figure I'll stop by a convenience store if I ever need them. Should I ever get a girlfriend that I need them with I'll buy them.

Convenience stores are cool dry places. Sure they cost more than a drug store. But don't be cheap when it comes to sex.

In fact, that is the only time I would ever set foot in a convenience store (other than buying gas). That is their purpose. To service our addictions (sex, tobacco, alcohol, caffeine, and gasoline)

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

Yes, but less so as you don't sit on your front pocket as much.
                          Well that entirely depends on if you wear your pants backwards or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                            I thought most of the kids these days were doing Oral/Anal to keep the preggers germs away.

Jon Miller
                            (seriously, can't offer you any advice as I am a virgin, I think I have a condom somewhere, but wouldn't really trust it as I have had it for years)
                            those kids are lying. they're still fukkin.
                            oral
                            anal

Originally posted by Asher

Cause it can get friction from opening/closing of the wallet, from subtle movements in walking, etc. Thiscan lead to tiny holes in the condom.
                            ohh. thankyou.

Comment

Re: condom questions

Originally posted by b etor
                              b etor does not want to get pregnant and is trying to take precautions.
                              Condoms are always a good idea when trying to avoid bad things related to sex. However, they are very imperfect to avoid pregnancies. Doc Strangelove has stories about it. A much safer thing to do is to take the contraceptive pill.

Combining the two is best.
                              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                              X