• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If its not in the European song contest, it can't be European

Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
      You forgot: Iceland, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia, Liechtenstein, Cyprus, Malta

Couldn't spell Liechtenstein, didn't think of Iceland, didn't realize Azerbaijan et. al. were considered "Europe," and I forgot about Cyprus and Malta.
      You could look at the map. All the outlined countries count - that's why there was no need to type Kazakhstan, though it is in Europe as well

Originally posted by BeBro
      They count Azerbaijan as European?
      Armenia and Georgia are European, Armenians have centuries-old diaspora in Europe and has lively contacts with it since the crusades and earlier. Azerbaijan is a different case - most of it is annexed by Iran, so it is even further. But it belonged to USSR, and like Armenia and Georgia, it had no land connection to what was considered its asiatic part, so they stuffed him in Europe. I believe it belongs to European Council
      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
      Middle East!

Comment

Took me 4 min 36. I took maybe a minute remembering Liechtenstein and Vatican.
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion
          In my defense - I spent I lot of time trying to guess how to spell Liechtenstien (sp?) and Belarus (tried Byelorussia).
          same.

spelling is a *****

You forgot:Ireland, Netherlands, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro,
          Albania, Bulgaria, Belarus, Estonia, Lithuania,
          Latvia, Andorra, Luxembourg, Armenia, Georgia,
          Liechtenstein, Vatican, Cyprus, Malta, San Marino,

in bold - what I remembered but failed to spell.

Comment

You forgot Latvia?

/me calls Solver
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I forgot andora

Comment

~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Working...
                X