Montreal Poly Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Montreal Poly Meet

I'll be in Montreal this weekend. Does anyone want to meet up?

I already arranged a meeting with a colleague on the Saturday night, so this would either have to be on Saturday during the day of on Sunday during the day, unless people can do Sunday evening.

Also, what can you recommend me to go see, while I'm there?

I cant, your avatar scares me.

No, seriously, I'm receiving my new engine tomorrow, so I'll have to work on it this weekend to have my car ready for may 1st.

I could do with friday night or saturday night though.

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

I'm arriving on Friday night, at 9 PM, so I don't know in what shape I'll be

Comment

Montreal sucks.
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Good, you wont be there.

Spec.
          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

I would go but I'm wanted here. And Montreal sucks.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
              I would go but I'm wanted here. And Montreal sucks.
              Yea, well, this comin from you is just normal.

Spec.

Comment

If you ever come to Toronto, I'll be happy to put you up at my place...if you dare.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I would even give you a tour of the only thing worthy of seeing in Toronto: the giant phallic object that dominates the skyline.

I'll also show you the CN tower.

Comment

I've been to Toronto. And seriously, not to troll or anything, but its the most boring city I've seen so far. I only go there when needed, not for fun time or else.

But if I ever go to toronto, we could go grab a beer.

Ummmm, no. You're gay. So what do you drink, tea? There's surely a place that sells tea AND beer right?

Spec.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
                      I've been to Toronto. And seriously, not to troll or anything, but its the most boring city I've seen so far.

I only go there when needed, not for fun time or else.

But if I ever go to toronto, we could go grab a beer.

Ummmm, no. You're gay. So what do you drink, tea? There's surely a place that sells tea AND beer right?

Spec.
                      I drink coffee and hard liquor, sometimes beer (Alexander Keiths, Sleeman, Stella Artois).

Comment

Saturday? During the day? Maybe, but I plan to be drinking Friday night.
                        Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Saturday! Saaaturday! Saturday! Saturday! Saturday! Saturday!

Saturday night's alriiiiiiiiiiight!

Comment

Asher, come visit and do some Kareoke with me.
                            Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Ninot, if I come, will you introduce me to your cousin?
                              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
                              X