X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is hotter?

So, which turns you on the most?

And why?

I dont know. Seriously. Some are just amazing! But if I think in general, I would have to go with white girls for my taste. But asians come really really close.

Spec.
    White
    52.38%
    Asian
    14.29%
    Black
    4.76%
    Latino
    9.52%
    Indian
    4.76%
    Arabic
    2.38%
    Banana....?!?!?
    11.90%
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

white and asian, but more white. hey wait that's me!
    mixed is best

Comment

You favor hybrids? Yeah, they do get more miles per gallon...
      B♭3

Comment

All

I've never hooked up with a Native American before, though (Latinas don't count, right?) Nor an Australian aborigine (but they aren't too unrelated to South Indians, so that's not so bad).
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Asian and black

White
          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

I've never done an Arab either, which is a shame, because they're hot (teh Lebanese girls ). But that Turkish girl wasn't half bad
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Turks are not arabs

:P

I guess lebanese christians are the only arab women that would sleep with westerners.

And latino is not a race, latinos can be native american, white, black, and all possible mixtures of those three groups
              I need a foot massage

Comment

I did a Marocin gril ( a girl from Maroco) which is pretty close to Arabic imo. Phillipino girl too. Mmmmmm MMmmmm.

Only one black girl...They have an ass to die for. :drool:

The kinkiest girls in my experience are British. You cant get bored.

Spec.
                -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Brachy-Pride
                  I guess lebanese christians are the only arab women that would sleep with westerners.
                  But I'm not a Westerner

Comment

Originally posted by Brachy-Pride

And latino is not a race, latinos can be native american, white, black, and all possible mixtures of those three groups
                    You know what I mean by Latino. Spanish, italian, brazilian and so on...

Spec.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
                      I did a Marocin gril ( a girl from Maroco) which is pretty close to Arabic imo. Phillipino girl too. Mmmmmm MMmmmm.

Only one black girl...They have an ass to die for. :drool:

The kinkiest girls in my experience are British. You cant get bored.

Spec.
                      Moroccans are either Arabic (arabised to be exact) or Berber
                      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                      Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Spec

You know what I mean by Latino. Spanish, italian, brazilian and so on...

Spec.
                        Damn, and I though spaniards and italians were white

I need a foot massage

Comment

Seriously, they're all good.
                          Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

But I'm not a Westerner
                            You're still kafiri.
                            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

I really have no preference.

I find latinos and asians to be equally hot as white women. I take women on a case by case basis.

Comment

Working...
                              X