Does anyone still play civ2MP here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone still play civ2MP here?

I could go for a 1v1 small map King 2x2x if anyone is up for it. I haven't played in SOOOO long.

My Civ2MP disc developed a fatal crack less than a week ago.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Since you can get a crack, the crack isn't fatal
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I actually have to download it myself. Mine got thrown out several years ago. I don't want to download it though unless there's anyone actually interested in a game.

Comment

Tell your IP-address and I'm in.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
            Since you can get a crack, the crack isn't fatal
            When it is an actual physical crack and not software and it runs from the centre to the middle of the CD it is most definitely fatal.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

VJ if I tell my IP address it will be through PM. I'll try and download Civ2 MPright now.

Comment

Do that.

Comment

Originally posted by VJ
                  Tell your IP-address and I'm in.
                  Disable your firewall, too
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I'm having trouble finding it. This game has really become unpopular now I guess.

Comment

Found it!! It's regular but I can just download the MP patch from civfans.

Comment

Is this game dead? Civ2MP forum is dead too. That sucks.

Comment

i'm amazed it's taken me this long, but i've just realised who drixnak is...
                          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

PM me if you think you know.

Comment

ICQ me 427-309-907 for a game.

Comment

Working...
                              X