Kitchen Apps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kitchen Apps

So I am wanting to not waste a mostly perfectly good blender. Basically, the plastic thing that screws into the glass container and anchors it into the motor broke. I am wondering where I could find one to replace it? (sort of DIY blender repair)

I had another question also, which I am currently forgetting (it isn't kitchen related though, might be taxes or health or something else like that)

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Re: Kitchen Apps

Originally posted by Jon Miller
    I am wanting to

I am currently forgetting
    Are you Indian?
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

No, but at times I have eaten a lot of Indian food.

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

It's infectious!?

I'm glad I don't like Indian food.

Have you tried doing a quick online search, JM?

-Arrian
        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Kitchen apps?

this->blender
          iRiceCooker
          B♭3

Comment

Nope, and I don't know where the manual is either.

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

it's most likely cheaper to buy a whole new blender. while youre at it drop 600 on a kitchen aid and attachments.
              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Well, I don't like waste. I also need cheapness.

My other Kitchen Apps are a coffee blender, coffee marker (can also do espresso), rice cooker, microwave, and toaster.

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Just stop being teh vegetarian, buy a grill, and all your culinary problems are solved!
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                    Well, I don't like waste. I also need cheapness.
                    Unfortunately, I get the impression that repairing consumer electrical goods is a thing of the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus
                      Unfortunately, I get the impression that repairing consumer electrical goods is a thing of the past.
                      But he's not looking for a repair but a replacement plastic thingie.

Check the manufacture's website. I'll bet you can buy something direct.

Comment

For the kitchen part try www.repairclinic.com

Either I am accident prone, or just spend a lot of time in the kitchen, I don't know... But, I've been able to replace a lot of kitchen gadget and appliance parts from there.
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

e bay
                          anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Working...
                          X