No announcement yet.

Obama = gay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know, it's amazing the scenes that we take away from the more consequential debates. Dole is mean. Kerry isn't religious and knows better than you. Quayle is an idiot. Edwards is a cad. Gore is a bore. Etc.

All true, of course.
    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Re: Obama = gay?

Man-crush? Or clever attack masquerading as a compliment? I'm going with the latter. Nice to see John "Dick Cheney loves his gay daughter" Edwards get a taste of his own medicine...

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
      ...Dick... taste...
      Drake Tungsten = gay?
      Lime roots and treachery!
      "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Don't think he's ever denied it.
        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by DanS
          Well, someone's got to do his smear campaign.
          "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

I revel in it...
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Re: Obama = gay?

Okay, Drake-smear round 2:

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten I'm... loves his... daughter
              Drake Tungsten = straight?

...and functionally illiterate?

Comment

I'm for pap smear campaigns
                Monkey!!!

Comment

I've already admitted that I'm a moron who don't read so good. You'll have to do better than that...
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I've already admitted that I'm a moron who don't read so good. You'll have to do better than that...
                    This is harder than I thought. Run for office so I can get more quality soundbites.

Comment

the fact that he posts here should be bad enough for Drake to never ever run for public office... or work at a day care center... or a any place that markets their serivce as a "restaurant"
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

Clearly, morons who don't read so good have little trouble getting elected to high office in the US.
                        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

God bless America!
                          KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Drake Tungsten, communist?

Comment

Drake Tungsten, communist?

People already know that I'm French...
                              KH FOR OWNER!
                              ASHER FOR CEO!!
                              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Drake Tungsten is teh gayest!
                                Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Working...
                                X