Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The screensaver thread

Got any nice screensaver to recommend?
    Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Windows Energy

Comment

Blank screen
      This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Flying toasters
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

b.o.r.i.n.g
          Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

I was sure LS would have recommended that Atia's bouncing boobs screensaver... Ah, well.

Comment

Link?
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                Windows Energy
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Flying toasters, fractals, or Matrix rain (server room only). Otherwise, blank screen.
                  "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

I wasn't serious about flying toasters, BTW.

Maybe 10 years ago.

Comment

shut off monitor after X minutes.

Comment

screensaver?

Comment

Who uses a screensaver... much easier to just turn off the monitor if you know you'll be gone for more than 10 minutes (or just use black screen)
                          And what's the point of screensavers anyway? If you're not using the computer, then you're busy with something else, so no reason to look at the screen

... but if you really want something interesting on the screen when you're not using it, just make it show all those pictures from the pr0n library
                          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Blank screen rulez!
                            Quendelie axan!

Comment

My screensaver starts after 5 minutes of inactivity and then after 15 minutes, the monitor turns itself off. You don't have to manually turn it off, you know. Its all automated.

Until now, I used the basic Windows XP screensaver. But when I saw the cool screensaver they had on the Mac, I had to change my screensaver.

I found some cool screensavers on

The indie game Retrobooster is on its way. It's an old-school 2D shooter with 3D graphics, explosions, monsters, fast flying, and more explosions. As evil aliens attempt to lay waste to the galaxy, fight your way through dozens of worlds with an impressive array of weapons. Really Slick also features free 3D OpenGL screensavers. Some are based on classic screensaver themes, such as fireworks, swarms, and plasma. Others are more original and psychadelic, with geometric patterns based on principles of physics and mathematics. The screensavers are originally written for Windows but have been ported to other platforms such as Mac OS X and Linux.

I like the one called Solar winds

Comment

Working...
                              X