No announcement yet.

49 police officers killed in India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's preventing them now? Not everyone can be land owners. I'm sure there's jobs out there or they would be much larger than a guerrila force hiding in the jungle. I also see you didn't argue my assertion about communism and those who support it.

Comment

Originally posted by Drixnak
      What's preventing them now? Not everyone can be land owners. I'm sure there's jobs out there or they would be much larger than a guerrila force hiding in the jungle. I also see you didn't argue my assertion about communism and those who support it.
      All of this is crap. If they had opportunity they wouldn't be fighting in the jungle. And the rest of your post is even more crap.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

che
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

49 police officers killed in India

So now that leaves what, 258,963 officers?

No big deal...

Spec.
          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Ok, so you call my post crap, but you don't explain why. Seems to be a trend on apolyton not to back up anything. Also, in case you were wondering, you would fall into the third category I spoke of about those who support communism.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
              Commies Showing true colours again.. red as in blood.
              Capitalism is dripping with blood of its own doing.

Comment

Kid is... "special". Remember, he's a communist.
                B♭3

Comment

Ok, so you call my post crap, but you don't explain why. Seems to be a trend on apolyton not to back up anything. Also, in case you were wondering, you would fall into the third category I spoke of about those who support communism.
                  You called it a political tool. blah blah blah. Obvious crap. I ignore.

Comment

I understand now. Thank you for showing me the error of my ways.

Comment

I don't want to argue that it isn't a political tool. It's the way you said it, as though it means something.

Comment

Drixnak is... "special". Remember, he's a chieftain.
                        B♭3

Comment

At this rate I'll be a "special" warlord soon.

Comment

You have no idea what he meant do you?

Comment

No, I have absolutely no idea. Please educate me.

Comment

Please educate me.
                                No. You like to try to figure it out on your own, remember.

Comment

Working...
                                X