Does New Zealand have good beaches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
    And heyyyy, MOB. Are you in NZ now? Whereabouts are you overstaying?
    Nah, that was back in the early '90's when I called Wellington home...

That time we met up in Sydney was just after my last time of about a month in 'Godzone' - might be making an appearance there later this year, but that is a might with a capital 'M'.

Two separate friends have just been over and back from there and boy am I jealous because they said how cool my tips were - and there was me wishing I was there, I still have loads of friends over there so there's always an excuse to make it over...!
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by FeMme

Singapore rocks!!! It's stinking hot but all you have to do is mall-hop to stay cool and buy 32floz of coke from Burger King!!! Oh, and the street food is really good.
      Yes, I remember being quite impressed with the quality of the street food there.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Sn00py
        nugog, did David Lange really say that?
        Sure did - there was a man who really understood how things work!
        I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Originally posted by ískallin
          Coromandel rocks, I stayed there for a week in january. In a place called Little Bay, it was awesome.

Surfing 6 hours a day and then a BBQ... Those were the times.
          It is a wonderful part of the country!
          I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Working...
          X