X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm at the office late tonight

So I get to order dinner.

This is the restaurant from where I ordered
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

i would like the grilled lemongrass chicken, please.

Comment

There's a Banana Leaf Thai Restaurant in Hangzhou. It's extremely gay and expensive. And their food was crap compared to a little hole-in-the wall curry house near where I lived. That place was great, plus they delivered. But their business was doing too well and the hole became a cave.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

"My banana leaves" - bet they put pubes in your food!

I'm on late today too... till 7am
        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

6:19...and I'm outta here.

Comment

You had bananas and a side of smileys? I'm surprised I even listen to you anymore.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Just another 3 hours and then I'm off till Sunday
              www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

I'd love to have 2 straight days off from work...

Spec.
                -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
                  I'd love to have 2 straight days off from work...

Spec.
                  Strongly suspect you have them, but don't take them because you have too much work to do. Am I right?
                  No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                  "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

LS, Spec - can you help me with a question about India and Canada please?

Comment

Originally posted by Blaupanzer

Strongly suspect you have them, but don't take them because you have too much work to do. Am I right?
                      Ding!

Bernice, show him his prize!

Spec.
                      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Who's bernice?

Comment

I dont know.

I was talking about Bernice.

Spec.

Comment

Bernice = BeBro
                            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

You are not allowed to tell.

Spec.

Comment

Working...
                              X