Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV Shows you're ashamed to like.

wow, dis can be inspirational..

I am ashamed to like watching American Idol. But I ONLY enjoy American Idol, all other countries suck at it. Try-hards. I guess if Simon were not in it, it would equally suck as every other country too.
    be free

Bravo's "The Real Housewives Of Orange County" or more aptly "The Spoiled White People Of Orange County"

Damn show has sucked me in.
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

I'm ashamed about my fondness for Smallville. The stories are crap, but the interaction of the characters is good, plus I love all things superman.
      Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

dancing on ice (but I can just claim its because holly willoughby is on it)
        Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

don't watch much tv anymore. Back in the 90's I used to love a silly tv show called Picket Fences. From the same creator as Ally McBeal but this show had much better characters (no anorexic whiney types). Who could forget Frank the Potato man.

most tv shows I'm proud to watch. Even if they are just silly sitcoms. I used to love sitcoms, but I'm bored of them now.

Sledgehammer was a silly show, but I'm proud of that one. You can't get a more accurate depiction of the police.

I'm a little embarrassed about watching growing pains. It had a Canadian as the lead actor! . But it was on after Who's the Boss. A show I watched mainly for Alyssa Milano. (I'm her age, so it was okay if she was underage at the time).

Charles in Charge- not too embarrassed. It was a decent show.

I forgot about that show with the girl robot. I am ashamed of that one. What was the name of it? Her name was Vicki if I recall.

Dukes of Hazard was kind of embarrassing. But I was a kid, so it was cool back then. Same with Airwolf, Knight Rider, and A team. Why aren't cool shows like those around anymore?

Comment

Smallville is really something to be ashamed of. But that comes from someone who still enjoys Married with children.

As a kid, I liked the Cosby Show.

Still better than two (female) ex-schoolmates who loved watching Full House.
            "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
            "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

oh I forgot about Mr. Belvedere. . What was I thinking? . though strangely I kind of want to watch it again for old time's sake.

Comment

poking around Wikipedia (mainly to look up Sledgehammer- I need to find an "I love Violence" bumper sticker) it brought me to other shows I forgot I watched at one time.

Mr. Belvedere was one. And Blossom. Though I only watched like the first 2 seasons of that show.

Which reminds me. I watched Alf.

back in my old job, I used to watch Kim Possible before going to work. And I'm one of the least cartoon watching people in existance. I stopped watching cartoons when I hit my preteen years, even when everyone else was still watching Voltran and all that crap.

edit: Punky Brewster

perfect strangers- I sure watched a lot of crappy sitcoms

more that I missed

Alice- kiss my grits
                Brady Bunch- includin the movies
                charles in charge- some of those girls were cute
                different strokes- not sure why I watched this
                empty nest
                facts of life
                family ties
                gilligan's island
                head of the class
                herman's head
                the hogan family
                laverne and shirley
                mork and mindy
                roseanne
                silver spoons
                small wonder
                threes company
                the war at home
                the wonder years

hmm, compiling this list makes me realize how much time I wasted watching television. Now I waste that time posting here. Improvement? yes or no?
                Last edited by Dis; March 14, 2007, 05:54.

Comment

I'm not ashamed of anything I watch; it must be awesome if I choose to watch it.
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Alf
                    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

You guys must all be my age or something.

Alf, Punky Brewster (I had a crush on her), Full House, Cosby Show, Married with Children.

Yah I guess most of these, especially Full House, would be shameful to watch.

Captain Planet.
                      be free

Comment

Holy Crap! She's a Scientologist as well!
                        Attached Files
                        be free

Comment

never got into full house. I hate the babies are so cute thing. I started to dislike Family Ties after she had another baby. Babies suck.

picture time. This picture is missing don Cheadle unfortunately. He's the main reason I watched. You can see his talent long before he made Hotel Rwanda. Though I admit I started watching when I saw Holly Marie Combs kissing her best friend. I was hooked from that point on. Holly Marie Combs. Lauren Holly

here's Punky Brewster today. I heard she had to have a breast reduction surgery.

edit: I see Snoopy beat me to posting Punky. Damn I'd hit it. I think these burned out sitcom stars could charge good money for guys to bang them.
                          Last edited by Dis; March 14, 2007, 06:06.

Comment

I feel kind of creepy posting this, but like I said, she's my age.

Allyssa Milano

the one on the right.

I'll post an adult picture so I don't look like a perv

I had to edit this picture to "clean" it up a little for poly kids. let's see if this will work...

okay, that didn't work. Anyways, that was the only reason to watch such a crappy show. Tony Danza was okay, but not that great. The blonde prissy woman was okay. I liked the older mother- the horny one. She was fairly funny. The little male kid was annoying iirc.
                            Last edited by Dis; March 14, 2007, 06:24.

Comment

You are disgusting.
                              Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                              Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Working...
                              X