X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

curtsibling
    LordShiva
    PoopBall
    APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

LotM
      GePap
      Molly Bloom
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

LordShiva, joncha, Mercator

I am so much against purging; it's exactly what makes it into popularity contest. And I've been purged once, because I had 1 month without a vote. At least make it 3 votings without a vote or so.
        "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
        I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
        Middle East!

Comment

I'm not sure if I ever been purged. I don't pay attention that much. It's only lately that I've sp...posted enough to be considered a regular. I do post in the civ4 sections, but I admit, I'm not that much of a contributor. I try to help when I can, but I'm no expert civ4 player. I usually post seeking help.

Comment

Dis.

I'll add my two other votes once I decide on them.
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

A fun statistic would be to see how long some people have been voting for the same set of posters. I know that I've been voting for WesW and Hexagonian for many elections, I think it's years, actually. Too many other people I'd like to vote for, though .
              Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
              I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
                Too many other people I'd like to vote for, though .
                Appreciate it
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I'm afraid you're not near the top of that list, Shiva . Even if I have nothing against you on most days .
                  Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                  I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Are the 2 of you brothers?
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

audit point

keep the votes coming in
                      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
                        joncha
                        Heresson
                        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Loinburger
                          Skanky Burns
                          vmxa1

Four points each it seems.
                          If you don't like reality, change it! me
                          "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                          "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                          "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by joncha

Heresson
                            joncha
                            "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                            I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                            Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                              Loinburger
                              Sikander
                              Drake Tungsten
                              Dude, don't vote for me. I was extremely lucky to get booted from competition the last time around; let me wallow in my deserved obscurity...

edit: God bless stupid Europeans...
                              Last edited by Drake Tungsten; March 15, 2007, 02:55.
                              KH FOR OWNER!
                              ASHER FOR CEO!!
                              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Bah, hall of fame. Just change all entries to KH and be done with it!
                                Blah

Comment

Working...
                                X