No announcement yet.

Why Not Transplant the Polar Bear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah. Put Heresson in charge of frogs and polish bears.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ

very vague question, Kid...

are you looking for a number or something? I believe if you are loking for a ratio... of ALL the animals in history of the Earth... it would surprise you how many have adapted. Not that im doubting that LOTS of animals CANT make it though whether it be ecosystem or human intervention or whatever. but i believe that plenty of animals, over the course of time, is VERY capable of adapting if thrown into a completely different situation.
      I was under the impression that most of them didn't adapt, and wouldn't in environments that changed quickly.

Anyway, I prefer my polar bears behind glass at the zoo and on TV. The only thing that concerns me is if seals overpopulate, because I hate those.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
        Animals can adapt. Let them be Polish Bears.
        They get invaded by the Russians and Germans on a regular basis?

Seems to me they're still threatened but now have to deal with the whole Polish bear joke stigma.
        "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

The bears are going to invade Poland?
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Why not everyone else does?

Besides there is precedent with the Russian bears.
            "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Working...
            X