No announcement yet.

The Triumph of French-Iranian friendship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by lord of the mark
      http://www.divestterror.org/dirtydozen.html
      That's Propaganda.

Spec.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
        Danish Feta*

* I have no idea why this bothers Spiffor but felt like joining in
        Just come to Europe, and taste the different between a feta worth its name, and a Danish "feta".

You'll understand that them Vikings still unleash horror upon this world
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Why don't you try and sell them the Twingo
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Because they are poor and swim on a sea of oil?

Why would we want to sell more expensive and more fuel-efficient cars to them? We're doing well enough on the European market for that
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

I've never seen one over here
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                Just come to Europe, and taste the different between a feta worth its name, and a Danish "feta".

You'll understand that them Vikings still unleash horror upon this world
                I don't think I've ever had feta. What's so great about it..?

Comment

Because they are poor and swim on a sea of oil?

Why would we want to sell more expensive and more fuel-efficient cars to them? We're doing well enough on the European market for that
                  Iran actually suffers from cronic gasoline shortages. This is primarially due to two factors: 1) Gasoline is subsidized resulting in increased consumption 2) The state has a monopoly on the oil business including refining so there is cronic under investment since the state redirects funds to much needed social programs.

What Iran needs is to let any one come in and refine gas who is willing to do so. The same goes for oil companies who are willing to invest into increasing output. The state could then charge a royalty on each barral pumped insuring that the government gets its fair share while still increasing capacity.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                    What Iran needs is to let any one come in and refine gas who is willing to do so.
                    No, they need to continue to send their crude to India for refining
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                      I don't think I've ever had feta. What's so great about it..?
                      It tastes good, when done properly.

However, if you ever taste feta, you are likely to taste the cow-milk, Danish, evil ripoff of the Real Thing

Those Danes are destroying good taste in the whole world, and they must be stopped

Comment

It tastes good, when done properly.

However, if you ever taste feta, you are likely to taste the cow-milk, Danish, evil ripoff of the Real Thing
                        Er, theres no particular shortage of Greek feta over here, and I think there are competing sheep milk fetas. In particular ive seen Bulgarian and Israeli fetas, both of which Im assuming were made from sheeps milk, and I think there may be domestic (IE US made) sheeps milk feta as well.
                        "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                          So the Iranians like crappy cars?
                          I object to calling a vehicle designed by the French a "car". Go-cart maybe....
                          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Jean Girard: My name is Jean Girard and I am a racing-car driver just like you except I am from Formula Un. I am the greatest one in the whole world. I have been following your career with great interest, Monsieur Bobby.
                            Ricky Bobby: I can't understand a word you've said the whole time.
                            Cal Naughton, Jr.: Did you eat some peanut butter or something?
                            Ricky Bobby: Yeah, you sound like a dog with peanut butter on the roof of your mouth
                            Jean Girard: I think what you are hearing is my accent. I am French.
                            Ricky Bobby: You say you're French?
                            Jean Girard: Oui.
                            [sounds like 'We']
                            Ricky Bobby: We? No, we are not French. We're American, because you're in America, okay? Greatest country on the planet
                            Jean Girard: Well, what have you given the world apart from George Bush, Cheerios, and the ThighMaster?
                            Ricky Bobby: Chinese food?
                            Cal Naughton, Jr.: Chinese food.
                            Jean Girard: That's from China.
                            Ricky Bobby: Pizza.
                            Jean Girard: Italy.
                            Cal Naughton, Jr.: Chimichanga.
                            Jean Girard: Mexican.
                            Ricky Bobby: Really, smarty-pants? What did French land give us?
                            Jean Girard: We invented democracy, existentialism, and the blowjob.
                            Cal Naughton, Jr.: Those are three pretty good things.
                            Ricky Bobby: Hey.
                            Cal Naughton, Jr.: That last one's pretty cool.
                            "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Yeah, the French cars can be called Mobility Enablers at best.

We should have.. I mean we got some domain ownage in Europe, so we should stick with it. Like... cars, that goes to Germans and Italians. Everyone else is OUT!

Food, well food goes for everyone except Scandinavia and Eastern Europe. Sorry! Our food sucks ballz. It's.. not special, it's ok, but I wouldn't go to 'hey let's get that Scandinavian food again'. What's that? It isn't. Because if it was, it would be, but it can't, so it's not.

OK, what else? You get the picture.
                              In da butt.
                              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                                Food, well food goes for everyone except Scandinavia and Eastern Europe. Sorry! Our food sucks ballz. It's.. not special, it's ok, but I wouldn't go to 'hey let's get that Scandinavian food again'. What's that? It isn't. Because if it was, it would be, but it can't, so it's not.
                                Then why were you so pissed off when Chiurac said it? He was merely in line with the Finnish consensus

Comment

Working...
                                X