Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Further Proof Israel doesn't have a clue about Diplomatic Relations!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Further Proof Israel doesn't have a clue about Diplomatic Relations!

Israel recalls 'naked ambassador'
    Israeli PM Ehud Olmert
    Israel's leadership has been shaken by a string of scandals
    Israel has recalled its ambassador to El Salvador after he was found drunk and naked apart from bondage gear.

Reports say he was able to identify himself to police only after a rubber ball had been removed from his mouth.

A foreign ministry official described Ambassador Tzuriel Refael's behaviour as an unprecedented embarrassment.

The incident, which happened two weeks ago, has renewed calls for a radical overhaul of the way Israel appoints and promotes its diplomats.

San Salvador was Mr Refael's first post as ambassador. He was promoted in 2006 from a technical position in the ministry which had involved several foreign postings.

He was being recalled, although he had not broken any laws, foreign ministry spokeswoman Zehavit Ben-Hillel told reporters.

She confirmed that lurid reports of the incident in the Israeli press were accurate.

"We're talking about behaviour that is unbecoming of a diplomat," she said.

Israel has been rocked by a recent series of misconduct and corruption scandals, shaking public confidence in the political leadership.

Haaretz website reports that police found Mr Refael in the Israeli embassy compound where he had been found bound, gagged and naked apart from sado-masochistic sex accessories.

In 2006, Israel's diplomatic service was criticised by the public watchdog for its appointments system.

The state comptroller's report singled out the foreign ministry appointments committee for its inadequate examination of candidates and lack of transparency.

Still, this must be the first diplomatic scandal involving Israel where nobody got hurt - apart from the gimp's pride that is...
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

I am proud to live in a country that he he wouldn't have his dick chopped off for this/put to prison for this
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Az
      I am proud to live in a country that he he wouldn't have his dick chopped off for this
      Isn't that already standard Jewish practice?
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

precisely.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Az
          I am proud to live in a country that he he wouldn't have his dick chopped off for this/put to prison for this
          No, they just stick their dicks into their female employees without consent...

MPs consider Katsav impeachment

Comment

Already adressed in the other "Gagball Ambassador" thread

But yes, this also.

rape
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Az
              rape
              Nice of you to admit Israel's policy towards its neighbours...

Comment

Originally posted by Vladimir Putin
                Say hi to your president. He turned out to be quite a powerful person! He raped ten women! We’re all amazed. We all envy him! He surprised us. We didn’t know he could deal with 10 women.
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS

Nice of you to admit Israel's policy towards its neighbours...
                  Why only neighbours? we rape tourists, as well
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

Borat Putin
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Az
                      Now THIS, is a true QFT.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Yeah, they just do that sort of thing in Texas...

Comment

Don't speak of things of which you're ignorant.
                          I know that cuts down on what you can speak of, but that's generally the accepted practice, unless it's expressed as a question.

What a concept, huh?
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Circumcision.
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

What was that Mr Sloww "Hang 'em High" hand...?

I figure if your backward state (yes I have visited it! ) is barbaric enough to have the DP, then lesser misdemeanours get 'the chop'...

Comment

Working...
                              X