3 Creations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Starchild

Mostly proving the antibodies we ordered in from America not only find the protein I wanted but all the proteins in the bloody complex.

My western blots look a mess

Oh well. This is why my dissertation is so much fun to write up.
    Starchild

I have listened (or rather read) over the years your posts

I had hoped you would not be offended, as I merely started out with a brief thought on having some fun

and it was meant in humor, then started to read about and found interesting many science facts associated with something that was totally greek to me at the time.

So that being said, I am here for my punishment

I can take it like a man and yes, I do respect your knowlege.

I remember once, I bit someones bait, I have 23 years in the Ready Mix Concrete Industry

Somone started in and had some facts all messed up, well, as a Guardian and protector of Concrete facts, I went to lobbing salvo after salvo of factoids and well, they apologized because theirs was a troll and I can still taste the unbaited hook these days

Please forgive me and oh yes, have at me!!

Just let me know when your done

Gramps Da Harmless one
    Attached Files
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

I approve of Grandpa Troll. Good man
      Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
      -Richard Dawkins

Comment

DISCLAIMER: YOU NEED TO HAVE WATCHED ANIMAL HOUSE TO GET THIS POST!!

I approve of Grandpa Troll. Good man
        Its bad boyz, worse than I could brace myself for, I am on Double-Secret Probation

Now back to our guest speaker, the Honorable Starchild
        Attached Files

Comment

Mostly proving the antibodies we ordered in from America not only find the protein I wanted but all the proteins in the bloody complex.

My western blots look a mess

Oh well. This is why my dissertation is so much fun to write up.
          My western blots were always things of beauty
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Mine where powered by the souls of unborn babies. But, then again, I went to Evil Medical School.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

I have 23 years in the Ready Mix Concrete Industry
              That would explain the many missing Apolyton posters, at the bottom of Mingapulco Bay, wearing concrete gollashes.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler

That would explain the many missing Apolyton posters, at the bottom of Mingapulco Bay, wearing concrete gollashes.
                If thats where they are and I am not admitting to any knowledge of, then they are looking for the forms of life we speak of here.

Now, fahhh-gedd-bout it, capice?

C, we can reach out, got "made guys? and family all over
                Attached Files

Comment

Anything is preferable to trying to condense 8 weeks of membrane proteins involved in electron transfer
                  Have you ever had to read Anglo-Saxon prose not written in Anglo-Saxon word order, but in Latin word order ?

I'd rather read a David Cameron speech on wood pulp bleaching in Estonia.

That said, sounds like you have the beginning of a great recipe there... add a pinch of slime mould, a hint of lichen and a smidgeon of algae...

The membrane protein dosa that ate Kings Lynn:
                  Attached Files
                  Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
                  X