Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it warm in kentucky this time of year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it warm in kentucky this time of year?

I'm going there next week. Should I even bother to bring my boots? Can I expect to wear sandals all week long?
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

only time not to wear sandals is when it would cause your toes to get snowy

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

or when the temperature is too low for socks alone to keep your feet warm. I'm wearing sandals in Montreal right now, there's snow on the ground but it's melting.

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I said toes get snowy.. nothing about the temperature..

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Yes, I said that part.

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Kentucky is mostly mountains, so mostly no.
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

F'I were you, I'd check the Internet weathersites. With them, you can get specific as to place and to date. It's more accurate than asking Polytubbies for their uneducated opinions.

Comment

Re: Is it warm in kentucky this time of year?

Originally posted by General Ludd
                I'm going there next week. Should I even bother to bring my boots? Can I expect to wear sandals all week long?
                Today’s and tonight’s Ottawa, Ontario weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com
                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Killing it is the new killing it
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

It lovely hear today, 60s and sunny. Suppose to get wet by the end of the week, with a chance for snow by Friday morning with temps getting back to the 50s (I think). IMO, I wouldn't trust the weather channel or anyone for that matter for weather around here. This seems to be the place that weather systems always meet up, thus making the predictions more iffy than practicle.

I don't remeber were Ludd is from, but I wouldn't plan on wearing sandels as the best you will probably get will be temps in the 60s and I don't think that is sandel wearing weather, though my neighbor is wearing shorts and she is from Cleveland.
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
                    F'I were you, I'd check the Internet weathersites. With them, you can get specific as to place and to date. It's more accurate than asking Polytubbies for their uneducated opinions.

Yes, but I also felt like announcing that I was going to kentucky.

Do It Ourselves

Comment

My brother lives near Leesburg close to Cynthiana, maybe 45 minutes from Lexington

I been with him to River Downs to where some of his horse he boards race

nice area

In addition, I was stationed in Hardin County, south of Louisville in 1970's

Nice state

What part ya headed to?

GT
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Yeah, take your hippie sandals. They're very common in the south this time of year.
                        We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                        If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                        Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Originally posted by SpencerH
                          Yeah, take your hippie sandals. They're very common in the south this time of year.
                          Yup, ya can sure wear 'em, although it might get a little chilly in places
                          Attached Files
                          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

It's still winter time in Kentucky. While it isn't mostly mountains, it is mostly hills. It's not going to be too pleasant to your feet at night.
                            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

That's a long walk Ludd. Surely you won't be flying or driving...
                              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                              X