How much is your tax refund?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by notyoueither
    And you'd be an idiot, considering math is among the departments of arts faculties
    Maybe at UofA it is, but only an idiot would think this makes it the case everywhere, or even in most places...

At the UofC, it's in the Faculty of Science.
    At Waterloo, it's in the Faculty of Mathematics which is actually a department in the...Faculty of Science, and shares many of the same professors across many Science fields.

Mathematics isn't an art, and I think you look like a fool for trying to put Mathematics and Art History in the same field.

Edit: Even at the UofA, it's in the Sciences: http://www.math.ualberta.ca/
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

~$50

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Probably next to nothing...looks fairly well calculated for the year...
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

as most of my income for the past year hasn't been disclosed to the taxman , i don't think i'll be getting anything much back, as i've paid precious little to start with. this will change next year however.
          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney
            as most of my income for the past year hasn't been disclosed to the taxman , i don't think i'll be getting anything much back, as i've paid precious little to start with. this will change next year however.
            New Job ?
            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

yeah, working for a solicitors these days, so everything has to be above board. which is a shame, because my income will actually go down as my tax liability goes up!
              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                Edit: Even at the UofA, it's in the Sciences: http://www.math.ualberta.ca/
                ****! They moved it. There used to be two, one in Arts and the other in Sciences.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney
                  yeah, working for a solicitors these days, so everything has to be above board.

Sorry, I had to laugh at that.
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

AUTOMATED CREDIT US TREASURY 220 TAX REFUND

$1,873.00

One of the joys (?) of getting buttraped by DC income taxes, and claiming them as an itemized deduction on the federal income taxes.
                    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
                      ****! They moved it. There used to be two, one in Arts and the other in Sciences.
                      Looks like they smartened up then.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                      X