Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!

I used to show my son a flash video of a trip to a black hole, and now I can't find it, and he's giving me grief now. Does anyone remember the url to it, because google doesn't help?
    Thx,

S
    Last edited by Saras; March 10, 2007, 17:02.
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

that's an odd form of sexual education.

i'd start with talking about birds first....

Comment

Re: Help!

Originally posted by Saras
      I used to show my son a flash video of a trip to a black hole, and now I can't find it, and he's giving me grief now. Does anyone remember the urs to it, because google doesn't help?
      Thx,

S
      Sorry, looks like you'll have to give up on him and focus your efforts on your daughter.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I doubt this is it, just a shot in the dark, which is fitting.

The most distant explosion ever recorded, signaling the birth of a black hole, was more chaotic and lasted longer than astronomers would have expected.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Remembered it was hubble.
          Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
          Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
          Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Hubble. No doubt.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I've wandered all over the site but haven't found it.

Comment

perv
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                X