Eddie Van Halen enetrs rehab on Eve of Introduction into Rock N Roll H O F

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eddie Van Halen enetrs rehab on Eve of Introduction into Rock N Roll H O F

Eddie Van Halen who along with brother Alex Van Halen, Micheal Anthony and split time between lead singers David lee Roth and Sammy "Van Hagar" Hagar formed the group Van Halen soon the be inducted into the Rock N Roll H O F, will enter Rehab once again.

sad, they just cant let it go

and it shows as well

Gramps
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Grandpa Troll; March 10, 2007, 06:45.
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

he looks bad...

and was once one of my heros...
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

He gave up a hot wife.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

We all looked younger back then, Eddie pictured here with David Lee Roth, front man and former lead singer for Van Halen

I'm your Ice Cream Man,stop me when Im passing by

Panama
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
          He gave up a hot wife.
          pictured here with her, the sweet Valerie Bertinelli
          Attached Files

Comment

and another
            Attached Files

Comment

Re: Eddie Van Halen enetrs rehab on Eve of Introduction into Rock N Roll H O F

and it shows as well
              Somebody get me a doctor!

Get well, Eddie.
              Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
              Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
              One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ
                he looks bad...

and was once one of my heros...
                But now he's not because he has a mental illness? You don't give him credit for trying to change?
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious

But now he's not because he has a mental illness? You don't give him credit for trying to change?
                  HOW DARE YOU!! you know NOTHING about me you jackass!! Just because hes not my hero anymore, and NOT because of his condition, dosent mean I dont give him credit for trying to change!! NOW find someone ELSE to troll before I your ass all over 'Poly!!
                  Order of the Fly
                  Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I think it's just because the R&RHOF plaque comes with two tickets for a free month at the Betty Ford center
                    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
                      I think it's just because the R&RHOF plaque comes with two tickets for a free month at the Betty Ford center
                      Thats not far off Snoopy369, many of the greats or greats for the moment in time, not only experimented with chemicallically induced creation, but much like the Roaylities on hits of yesteryear, their bodies now are hearing the bell toll and yes, Time to Pay up

Gramps

Comment

He looks like you would imagine David Lee Roth with black hair.

What will he rehab from?
                        So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                        Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Well, I think that you're headed for a whole lot of trouble
                          If you take your whiskey home
                          Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                          Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                          One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
                            He looks like you would imagine David Lee Roth with black hair.

What will he rehab from?
                            or no hair..umm.I *Think* he is on right, hard to tell, no..I am sure thats him on right

I can just hear him now, walking up to some kiddies with his Ice Cream Bicycle, just before some youngun screams for their Mommy,

Im your Ice Cream Man, my flavors are gaaaarrrrr-un-teeeeeed..2....... sat-is-fyyyyyyyyy
                            Attached Files

Comment

eruption

Comment

Working...
                              X