Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you pronounce in your mind "pbuh" as a single word when you read it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see no need to bless Muhammad.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

When you read the word in some post written by a Muslim, you pronounce in your mind all the words, but the pbuh?
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

If I read posts that concern Muhammad by a pious muslim, I usually start laughing earlier, and then just stop reading.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
          When you read the word in some post written by a Muslim, you pronounce in your mind all the words, but the pbuh?
          "puh"
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Az
            If I read posts that concern Muhammad by a pious muslim, I usually start laughing earlier, and then just stop reading.
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
              Yes. I know it doesn't indicate any real content, it's just a rote application of a stock phrase that must be used with the prophet's name. Why would a no-content phrase that you know is going to be there anyway be worth reading or repeating?
              Lime roots and treachery!
              "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

I don't read it.
                Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Working...
                X